As a REALTOR® and Broker-Associate with Century 21 Everest, Betty combines her comprehensive experience with meticulous attention to detail, innovative marketing strategies, and dedication to her clients’ goals and objectives.
Betty’s professional background began in mortgage lending and finance. She became a Financial Sales Officer with City National Bank. Dedicated to enhancing her real estate-related skills, Betty obtained her license as a Certified Residential Appraiser. When assisting her clients, Betty’s combined skill set provides them with a lender’s perspective.
Betty is keenly aware of the vital role the Internet plays in today’s challenging and competitive Real Estate market. She expanded her impressive technical expertise by earning a coveted Microsoft Certification, and managed the prestigious real estate website, REALTOR.com.
With her comprehension of real estate law, Betty is a consultant to one of Ventura County’s most respected real estate law attorneys and Court Appointed Receivers on divorce and estate matters. Betty “…provides invaluable assistance in reviewing contracts, preparing counter-offers, and dealing with…other challenges in Real Estate transactions.” Betty’s RCS-D™ (Real Estate Collaborative Specialist-Divorce) designation assists in working collaboratively to help divorcing couples.
For Real Estate investors, Betty’s CIAS (Certified Investor Agent Specialist) designation helps identify wealth-building strategies for investors. She is also a Notary Public.
With aging parents of her own, Betty created the website, MyParentsHomeForSale.com, dedicated to “Senior Transition,” which assists adult children and their aging parents. She attained the SRES (Seniors Real Estate Specialist) designation to address the issues of the aging population as well as the CPRES (Certified Probate Real Estate Specialist) assisting families with probate real estate transactions.
When rewarded with free time from her professional schedule, Betty enjoys hiking, biking, gardening, dinner parties, remodeling, traveling, the arts and walking her dog, Ozzie.
While exercising her spirit of entrepreneurship, Betty has developed exceptional strengths in the areas of diplomacy, intuition and negotiation. Fluent in Spanish, she is able to offer her real estate-related talents and skills to a broad spectrum of clients and investors. Building on her extensive experience, Betty has become one of the most valuable Real Estate professionals in Ventura County.
- Real Estate Broker (2012)
- Real Estate Sales Person (2004)
- Former Certified Residential Appraiser (2001-2010)
- Over 7 years’ experience with Court Ordered Real Estate Sales: Divorce, Estate, Trust, Conservator, Partition actions and Probates (2007~)
- Assistant to Real Estate Attorney (2008-2010)
- REALTOR.com – Microsoft Certified Professional (2000)
- Mortgage and Financial background
- Former Certified Residential Appraiser
- Global Luxury Market Specialist
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Certified Investor Agent Specialist (CIAS)
- Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)
- Certified Probate Real Estate Specialist (CPRES)
- Real Estate Collaborative Specialist – Divorce (RCS-D)
- Expert Witness
- Notary Public
- Bilingual – English/Spanish
- Coldwell Banker’s President’s Circle Award (2018)
- Coldwell Banker’s Sterling Society Award (2017)
- Coldwell Banker’s Sterling Society Award (2014)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- California Association of Realtors (CAR)
- Ventura County Coastal Association of Realtors (VCCAR)